Foodies Festival is a fixture in the Diva calendar and Foodies Christmas is a particular favourite. And I’m delighted to bring you another Divine Diva Giveaway.
We have 9 pairs of tickets to giveaway.
Prepare for a gourmet winter at Foodies Christmas Festival, in Edinburgh’s historic Assembly Rooms on 3-5 December 2010. A seasonal celebration of fine food, drink, shopping and festive culinary inspiration.
Scotland’s finest food and drink experts will be on hand to take the panic out of Christmas.
* Michelin-starred and top chefs will cook their favourite seasonal dishes live in the Chefs Theatre
* Meet chefs including Tony Borthwick of the Plumed Horse, Mary Contini of Valvona and Crolla and Craig Dunn of Aboad Glasgow.
* Take part in the food and drink masterclasses, themed around Christmas entertaining including chocolate tasting, canapé making, cocktail mixology and wine and food matching
* Sip mulled wine as you stock up on the finest festive ingredients
* Sample and buy speciality food and drink including chefs ‘must have’ products of the year from Summer Harvest Oils and Little Doon Foods.
* Discover decadent Christmas gifts from Chocolate and Love, Codorniu or Glenrothes Whisky and try delicious Italian and Scottish delights from Valvona & Crolla and Massimo
Foodies Festival is an event I really enjoy. I’ve been to most of the shows in recent years and had wonderful afternoons, tasting, talking and discovering. It’s a joy to find new loves and stock up on old ones. I love talking to producers too and what motivates and excites them.
Where: Assembly Rooms, George Street, Edinburgh
When: December Fri 3, Sat 4, Sun 5
For your chance to win 2 tickets worth £21.50 (inc booking fee)
There are 3 ways to enter
1. Diva Blog – Simply leave a comment below
2. facebook – like our Foodies Competition Giveaway post on facebook here
3. twitter – retweet on Foodies Competition Giveaway on twitter here
If you are on facebook and twitter you can enter 3 times – once here on the blog, once on facebook and once on twitter.
We’ll pick 3 winners on Friday 12 November and 3 winners on Friday 19 November by assigning each entry a number and using www.random.org to select winning numbers
On Friday 12 November we upped the numbers and chose 6 winners. The lucky winners of a pair of tickets to Foodies Christmas are…
Edinburgh Diva: Jane Sadler and Rachel
facebook: Rhoda MacPhail and Tantuja Schti
twitter: @theLOTedinburgh and i@dle_bull
Our 19 November winners are:
Edinburgh Diva: Cheryl
facebook: Guy Ransbottyn
2 for 1 ticket deal
If you don’t win tickets, Diva readers can take advantage of a great 2 for 1 deal Book online at http://www.foodiesfestival.com or telephone 0871 230 5573
and quote early2
Leave a comment below for your chance to win tickets